Happy New Year from Amtrak San Joaquins!
While we hope 2021 will bring many positive changes, one thing we can assure you will remain the same is our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and passengers.
The state and counties along the Amtrak San Joaquins Service corridor have implemented restrictions on non-essential travel, but for when you do need to travel, Amtrak San Joaquins has implemented measures to ensure the health and safety of employees and the public, including:
- Requiring social distancing and face masks for all staff, travelers and visitors inside stations, on platforms, and aboard the trains and Thruway buses
- Frequently disinfecting stations and trains with medical-grade disinfectant
- Posting signage about social distancing and other related health notices throughout stations and trains
- Providing contactless ticket checking
- Going cashless
- Providing hand sanitizer onboard for passengers
- Want to know how much space is on the train before you get on board? Download our app where you can access our Capacity Tracker that shows how many riders are in each car.
When you’re ready to travel, Amtrak San Joaquins is here to connect you to California Safely.
For more information on how Amtrak San Joaquins is keeping staff, travelers and visitors safe during COVID-19, visit amtraksanjoaquins.com/covid-19.
Recent Blog Posts
Celebrate PRIDE Month!
Celebrate Pride Month this June with an exciting journey through the San Joaquins corridor and beyond! Cities along our route will be hosting various unique and vibrant pride events.Read More
Allensworth Juneteenth Celebration
Juneteenth is the heartbeat of African American freedom and celebrations, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with Amtrak San Joaquins and the Town of Allensworth, California.Read More
Rider Alert: LA Union Station Construction Project Impacts Thruway Bus Bay Access
Due to a construction project taking place at Los Angeles Union Station, the Thruway Bus Bays will not be accessible beginning May 22 through June 28, as described below:Read More