Amtrak San Joaquins encourages the development of innovative transit related applications to further serve our customers.
GTFS (General Transit Feed Specification)
A GTFS feed is composed of a series of text files collected in a ZIP file. Each file models a particular aspect of transit information: stops, routes, trips, and other schedule data. The data can be used to power trip planners, time table publishers, and a variety of applications, that use public transit information in some way.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SJJPA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. SJJPA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SJJPA and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- SJJPA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- SJJPA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- By using SJJPA Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
- Applicable Law: The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between SJJPA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. SJJPA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.