About Route 7
Route 7 is one of the most exciting routes the San Joaquins has to offer. With 19 convenient stops, you can explore some of the best parks and nature reserves, wineries, restaurants, and attractions in Northern California.
Head to Napa where you’ll experience hundreds of wineries, world class cuisine, and boutique hotels; walk among some of the oldest living things in the world in the redwood forests; or go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom to get your heart racing on the roller coasters and rides. And along the route, you can also stop by incredible coffee shops, unique breweries, great museums and beautiful parks.
Route 7 Schedule
Things to do
Eat, drink, and explore Northern California!
- Discovery Kingdom
- John Muir National Historic Site
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Roxx on Main
- States Coffee
- Moschetti Artisan Coffee Roaster
Relax on the way
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned cabins, individual lighting, reclining seats & no middle seats
- Outlets at every seat
- Clean bathrooms
- Guaranteed connections - If your train is running late, our Thruway Buses will wait for you, ensuring you arrive as early as possible.