Los Angeles, California
800 North Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2902
Train Station - Station Building (with waiting room)
Opened in May 1939, Los Angeles Union Station is marked by colorful tiles, shady arcades, fountains and towering palms- the epitome of Southern California glamour.
- ATM available
- Amtrak's Metropolitan Lounge
- Quik-Trak kiosks
- Ticket sales office
- Unaccompanied child travel allowed
- No vending machines
- No WiFi
- Arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure if you're checking baggage or need ticketing/passenger assistance
- How long before departure to be at the station if you need ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance services.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure if you're not checking baggage or don't need assistance
- How long before departure to be at the station if you do not need services such as ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance.